If you’re looking for the best meat grinder, you came to the right place this article will talk about the meat grinder reviews and which type of grinder will really work for your needs.
You are taking one of good decisions for your kitchen. This will help you have best quality and fresh meat. There won’t be any reason of getting your meat contaminated. But this may happen if you buy it from a grocery store.
It is not necessary that only cooking experts own meat grinders. This amazing kitchen tool is equally beneficial for meat lovers, house wives and those who love to cook. Health is wealth. And people who are very conscious about their health should invest in a meat grinder of their own.
If people do not have a meat grinder they face many problems. Cutting meat with traditional means can make you hurt your hand or finger. You also have to exert much effort and time.
Not only this, but a meat grinder can help you start a small business as well. Start making your own sausages and selling them in your town! And thus you can earn something extra. But this, of course is possible if you have your own meat grinder. So grab one and start earning!
Our Pick: Top 3 Best Electric Meat Grinder 2016
I understand that there’s a multitude of meat grinders out there. It’s easy to find one but it’s hard to buy one that has everything you want in a meat grinder. I have scouted the market and checked out what it has to offer to find the best possible product that can deliver excellent quality meat all the time.
Which is the best meat grinder for your home ?
If you want to purchase a meat grinder but want to save money as well, this meat grinder is a very good option. It is compatible with any kitchen aid stand mixer. As far as the specifications are concerned, it has a and a very speedy motor. Its storage capacity is large too and is user friendly. Also, there different varieties of attachments with it which give you different sized ground meat.
If you are looking for a meat grinder that is not so expensive and the quantity of meat you want to grind more larger, this is the best meat grinder for you. Its powerful motor grinds 150 pounds of meat in only one hour. Its cost is also not as much as the grinders of other brands with similar features. It also looks impressive at first glance with its stainless steel construction. So if you want to invest a little more, go for this unit.
This meat grinder is of commercial quality with durable stainless body. Good news is that it does not contain any cheap plastic parts that break easily – it is loaded with long life steel parts. There are three different speed buttons and three different grinding plates which help you obtain meat of different sizes and varying speed. This model comes with a guarantee period so your satisfaction level increases too.
What makes the best meat grinder ?
Everyone wants to have good quality product with affordable price. We become really conscious when we are purchasing a product for the first time, with no past experiences. We want to invest in a product that has the best specifications and is a long lasing product. For that, it is very obvious to read a few reviews before going to the market. Below are a few points that would help you out in making the decisions for the right product brand.
- Meat grinders are not very cheap products but there are a few brands which offer them in an affordable price. The price of meat grinders can be impacted by some different factors such as the materials that are used, technical features or brand name. Always set aside the budget and then see the reviews so that you can easily compare the price with your budget. Once you find an appropriate match, go ahead and buy the grinder. Let us have a look at the price comparison of a few brands:
- Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder: From Amazon,This product can be bought for $$ (average).
- STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-TF: From Amazon, this product can be bought for $$$ (Most expensive). Its price is more much expensive than Kitchenaid FGA Food Grinder.
- KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixers : From Amazon, this product can be bought for $ (Cheapest) which is reasonable as compared to the other brands : LEM meat grinder or Weston meat grinder… with similar specifications . It is much cheaper compared to the average price of STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-TF and Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder.
OUR PICK for PRICE :
KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment
- Efficiency and strength of the motor of electrical appliances is very crucial element to be taken into consideration while purchasing an appliance. A voltage consuming appliance with low efficiency can be problematic. Make sure that your grinder has a high power motor that efficiently grinds a large quantity of meat in a small time.
- KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment for Stand Mixers: Though the manufacture do not public the motor of this product. But in my experience, this product can grind 60 pounds per hour. It is good product for your small kitchen.
- Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder: This product offers a motor with varying operating powers. It operates at 400 Watts normally, and has a maximum power of 800 watts. (Grinds 150 pounds per hour on max speed.)
- STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-TF : This is a very efficient model having a capability of grinding 175 ~ 220 pounds of meat in a hour and with a motor of 600 watt.
OUR PICK for MOTOR :
STX International STX- 3000- TF Turboforce
Accessories & comfort
- Different products provide different accessories which resemble with the others. There might be different sized plates to get different sized meat or sausage kits with which you can make sausages of different varieties. Then there are cleaning accessories too. The more the attachments and accessories offered with the product, the lesser you have to spend on buying them separately.
2 stainless steel plates
3 Sizes of Steel Grinding Plates
3 stainless plates
3 Sizes of Sausage Stuffing Tubes
3 stuffing tubes
1 meat stomper, 1 stainless steel knife
3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades
1 stainless steel knife
1 Kubbe Attachment
1 plastic food pusher; 3 Sausage attachment
Weight 2.3 pounds
Weight 12 pounds
Weight 8.8 pounds
- Kitchenaid FGA food grinder is the best product for small families with two or three members. STX International 3000-TF Turboforce is more suitable for big restaurants, hunters or ranchers. Comparing the weight and power factors, Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder is an ideal and best comfortable meat grinder for all kitchen sizes. Moreover, it comes with various attachments.
OUR PICK for COMFORT :
Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder
- Most of the times the products that you buy keep on working for years. This is because of the reason that they have been very well designed. It might happen, especially with the electronic products that they stop working due to some circuit or voltage issues. Thus you need a safety for your product. The companies, for this reason offer a warranty period which helps the customers get their product replaced or repaired during that time period. So look for a product offering a warranty.
- Kitchen Aid FGA food grinder : offers you a 1 year warranty period for replacement or repair.
- Sunmile SM-G33 ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder :This brand provides you with 1 year warranty period.
- STX International 3000-TF Turboforce :Warranty period of 3 years which is offered by this brand is highly demanded by the customers.
OUR PICK for WARRANT :
STX International STX- 3000- TF Turboforce
COMPARISON OF TABLE:
FGA Meat Grinder
Grind ~ 60 pounds/hour
- Reverse function
Warranty : 1 year
Weight : 2.3 pounds
3000 TF- Tuborforce
Grind ~ 175 - 220 pounds/hour
- Reverse function
Warranty : 3 year
Weight : 12 pounds
SM- G33 Meat Grinder
Grind ~ 150 pounds/hour
- Reverse function
Warranty : 1 years
Weight : 8.8 pounds
Check out our meat grinder reviews.
Kitchen Aid always comes with wonderful products. This one is not an exception. It develops a good performance and presents an affordable price. Great for beginners! In other words, it’s a nice way of starting. Regarding the amount of money, it’s the cheapest option. However, it works as an attachment, so you need to already have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer to use the FGA Food Grinder.
If you do, this model is the solution! Forget about investing hundreds in a grinder! But if you are an advanced user and needs something for heavy work in the kitchen, probably this one will not attend all your expectations. There are other models with stronger performances, but they will not be as easy on your wallet as this starter level device.
You can buy it here : http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-FGA-Grinder-Attachment-Mixers/dp/B00004SGFH
- PROS :
- Inexpensive, perfect for people on a tight budget.
- Still has automatic functions, no need to bust your muscles working to get that ground meat
- Straightforward functions. Very easy to set up.
- Starter kit for novice meat grinders
- Easy to clean, Comparatively low maintenance
- Made from plastic, which can be unappealing if you're into stainless stell applicances.
- Limitted plates.
Powerful motor, beautiful strong look and it’s built in high quality material. It works perfect when chopping any kind of meat. This model comes with a collection of accessories and attachments. So you will be able to cover a huge variety of kitchen tasks using only one device. It helps to save time and space, however you will need to study and be aware of all functions in order to utilize all the potential of this device.
Some of the additional parts include sausage tubing, grinding plates and blades. So versatile! Although the expectation is higher for this grinder, the price does not increase that much, comparing other cheaper options. Invest less than $100 and put your grinding capabilities at an excellent mid-level.
You can buy it here : http://www.amazon.com/Sunmile-SM-G33-Stainless-Function-Attachments/dp/B007Y3KLK0/
- One of the most reliable electric grinders out there that works with a powerful motor.
- Better meat output.
- Comes with different grinding plates so you can choose the best option for your needs
- Comes with a complete guarantee – repair and replacement included.
- Different sizes of sausage stuffing.
- It gets clogged sometimes due to the demand of high speed.
- Unlike the others has a stainless steel body on the outside and its internal gears are made of plastic. This can lead to issues regarding durability and performance.
So, if you’ve decided that performance and power are your priorities, this model is the right choice for you. It has a strong motor that grinds up to 175 pounds of meat per hour, when the other household devices usually do only the half of this amount. A great fit for hunters, cooks that purchase their own fresh meat and even ranchers. Everyone will be pleased by the great grinding potential. There’s no heavy work this device could not handle! Taking a look at the price, this one is not so expensive, comparing other devices and considering its amazing performance. It worth the investment!
You can buy it here : http://www.amazon.com/STX-INTERNATIONAL-STX-3000-TF-Turboforce-Attachment/dp/B0012KJBR0
- Really power - Works as a substitute for your commercial-grade meat grinder.
- The meat it produces is perfect.
- Speedy grinding motion that cuts down your work.
- Very durable – many customers have used it roughly with no problems.
- Beautiful exterior.
- Kubbe attachment included – great for fans of Middle Eastern cuisine
- Might be too much if you have modest ground meat needs.
- Requires trimming of chicken bones.
- It is quite noisy.
- On the pricey side.
Having your own meat grinder at home can help you get freshly ground meat at whatever time you want. All you have to do is have meat available with you all the time. Then you can not only have it any time, you can also get whatever size of meat or sausage you want. So it is a good item to invest in.
Although there are many meat grinders you can choose from, the STX International 3000-TF Turboforce is one of the best electric meat grinder currently available in the market. It cost much, weighs pound but it benefits are much too. So make sure you choose the best meat grinder reviews for your needs carefully and pick the one that is suitable for your cooking requirements. Best of luck with your research!
You can read my reviews about Stx international stx 3000 tf