Many people think that baking pizza is difficult. But this one is really easy! The sauce that we will be using does not need cooking so it saves you time too!
I will be using minced beef. If you do not like it, you can use chicken or mutton instead.
Did you know?
You do not need to have an oven to bake pizza. You can bake it an a large pot too! On a slow flame, with the lid tightly shut, it acts as an oven!
Ingredients for the dough :
Self raising flour : 400 grams approximately
Yeast 3 tablespoons
Egg : 1 (beat well)
Milk powder : 2 tablespoons
Sugar : 1 tablespoon
Salt : 1 teaspoon
Oil : 1 teaspoon
Ingredients for sauce :
Tomatoes : ½ kg (finely cut)
Garlic cloves : 3 to 4
Vinegar : 1 tablespoon
Salt : ½ teaspoon
Olive oil : as required
Ingrendients for topping :
Beef : 200-300 grams (finely ground in a meat grinder)
Black pepper : 1teaspoon (crushed)
Chilli-garlic sauce : 4 teaspoons
Capsicums : 4 (cut them lengthwise into thin strips)
Onion : 1 (chopped lengthwise)
Green chillies : 6 (cut them like capsicums)
Black olives : 12 (cut round)
Mozzarella cheese : 250 grams
- First, soak yeast in warm water
- Take a bowl. Put self raising flour, yeast, beaten egg, milk powder, salt and oil in it. Knead well and put aside for half hour to let it rise.
- Till the raising of your dough, let’s not waste time and start cooking the topping!
- In a pan, put a little oil and put ground beef in it.
- Add black pepper and salt and cook well. Cook it till the beef is no longer pink.
- Remove it from heat and add chilli-garlic sauce. Mix well.
- Preparing tomato sauce at home is really easy. So you do not have to go to a super mart and purchase one.
- Only a few ingredients are required for it. All you have to do is take the tomatoes, put them in a blender.
- Add peeled garlic cloves, vinegar, salt and a little olive oil. Blend well.
- And there you go! Your tomato sauce for the pizza is ready!
- Let’s come back to the dough now. Roll the dough onto a flat surface with the help of a rolling pin.
- Make a half inch thick circle with the dough.
- Grease a pizza pan with a little oil. Place the dough circle into it.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly onto the surface of the circle.
- Now evenly spread the cooked ground meat onto it.
- Next, spread the black olives, capsicum, green chillies and onions onto it.
- Last, but not the least, the Mozzarella cheese!
- Grate it and then sprinkle it on the topping.
- In the pre-heated oven, bake the pizza for 10 minutes at 500 F.
- Let it be golden brown and this indicates that the pizza is ready!
- Enjoy with your favorite drink!