I have done pretty much work in trying to know about the best gas smoker or best offset smoker? But what if a combination of charcoal grill and a gas grill is required? Right there! I have the options for that too! In fact the units with a combo of both provide some additional features and more cooking area.
Since the taste you get with the meat is different, you can switch your smoker accordingly to gas or to charcoal, whatever you like.
This combo of charcoal and gas grill helps you when you are doing barbeque for a large number of people. I will be reviewing some top selling and best rated gar and charcoal grill combos that you can buy online.Have a look at the choices that I am suggesting so that you don’t have to go to any local store and buy them while staying at home.
Top 3 Best Gas and Charcoal Combo Grill Reviews 2016 :
|1. Char-Broil Gas and Charcoal Combo Grill, Standard ||$$||505 Square Inches||Our review|
|2. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill||$$||1260 Square Inches||Our review|
|3. Smoke Hollow 4-in-1 LP Gas Charcoal Smoker Searing BBQ Grill Model PS9900||$$$$||860 Square Inches||Our review|
The grill comes with an area of 505 square inches. This is the smallest in all the three mentioned here. It also works faster. The secret behind the speedy working is the presence of 3 burners which provide the heat of 36000 BTUs per hour. It also has grates made of cast iron that allow the heat to get dispersed quickly in the whole surface of the grill.
This allows the temperature to disperse evenly. Although the charcoal does not work as quickly as gas does, yet it provides the required juicy flavor to the meat as compared to the gas side.
Most of the customers have found Char-Broil Gas and Charcoal Combo Grill very satisfactory. Its versatility includes the three side burners and the rack over the grill, which according to one of the customers, is perfect for baking potatoes.
- The grill has many different functions and is versatile.
- The size it has and the features it has are very good as compared to its price.
- The unit is very easy to assemble.
- The heat gets distributed evenly for fine cooking due to the cast iron coating over the grates.
- It is true that this unit is very versatile in functions but the number of functions it carries out are too much for its light weight construction.
If I compare the prices of Char-Broil Gas and Charcoal Combo Grill with the Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill Deluxe, the later is a bit expensive. But the unit provides benefits in accordance with its cost.
As many buyers need versatility combined with good size, Char-Griller provides it accordingly. It has the grill size of 1260 square inches and just like the Char-Broil, it has three main burners and a side burner as well.
If all the three burners are burned, the additional side burner can also provide 12000 BTUs additional heat along with the 40800 BTU heats that the main burners provide. This unit is best for the large family.This is another good option because it not only works as a combo of gas and charcoal grill but it also can be converted to a smoker as well.
- A charcoal grill with 580 square inches area along with a gas grill with the similar area is its largest pro.
- It is very easy to clean the unit after usage.
- A very well designed unit and the grates are made of Cast-Iron.
- Both the grills have Integrated Thermometers. so it is easy to control temperature
- If the grates do not get adjusted properly, the temperature may not be controlled so well.
- Some components may be a little low quality.
The Smoker Hollow 4-in-1 is a perfect blend of a Smoker, Propane gas grill, Infrared searing burner and a Charcoal grill. Another interesting thing about the unit is that it has a ceramic made burner at its side. Since ceramic is a best heat trapper, so it allows the heat to be trapped as well as dispersed.
It has a decent cooking space of 860 square inches. The burner’s output is 30000 BTU per hour. Another good thing is that the grates of both the charcoal and the gas grill are composed of cast iron.
Customized products are what the customers need now a day. This feature is provided by the Smoke Hollow 4-in-1 LP Gas Charcoal Smoker which allows you to make adjustments in the air flow. This is a really great feature.Customers using this unit find themselves very relaxed as they can take many tasks from this unit and use it with ease. The following are a few pros and cons of this unit.
- One of the best and most amazing fact about this model is that you will get a 4-in-1 product. A unique combination of smoker, gas grill, charcoal grill and infrared searing burner.
- The grill provides large cooking space. It can accommodate as much food as required by the attendants of a large party.
- It cooks great in all types of environments.
- It is easy to set up the unit but it may take some while.
- This is heavier than other smokers , so it is not easy to move .
- One of the priciest smoker out there.
You might have read all the reviews and found them very interesting. If you are regularly following my website, you must be aware that these grill reviews have one thing in common with the smoker’s reviews. That one thing is that the smokers and grills both come according to the personnel need of the buyers and they can buy them accordingly.
Gas and charcoal grill combos are excellent to have, and if you want something that will last for a long time and will be able to serve large amounts of food, then any one of the three options listed above may be the perfect choice for you.
I would suggest you : Smoke Hollow 4-in-1 LP Gas Charcoal Smoker Searing BBQ is best gar and charcoal grill combo for the money because it provides you many functions together and with ease.
Enter your text here...