If you’re looking for the the best gas grill under 300 , you came to the right place. Gas grills are several types and sizes. There are few points you should judge if going to buy a new grill for your parties. They are capacity, design, working cost, safety features, and portability.
By considering all these points, I have some names under the best gas grills under 300 dollars. All of these will surely have a tough competition in themselves.
Let’s have a closer look at the features and the advantages of the listed grills
Top 5 Best Gas Grills Under 300 Reviews :
- 1. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- 2. Weber 51060001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
- 3.Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
- 4. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart 36,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas Grill
- 5. MASTER COOK BBQ 4-Burner Cabinet Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
1. Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
It is one of the sexiest grills in the world. Everyone will like to have it in their kitchen. Char broil’s super gas grill weighs a little above 100 pounds.
It has extreme 40,000 BTU burners for roasting the meat easily. You also get one side burner for other complementary dishes. It is fully made of stainless steel in silver. Crates are porcelain coated for increasing durability. You can move it easily with the rear wheels. Charbroil has both the power and design in this product.
There are four grill burners and one side burner made of stainless steel. It has electronic ignition saving your time and efforts for a brilliant barbecue. Charbroil has an inbuilt temperature gauge on it to check out the exact temperature.
It is very easy to assemble. The grill gives a total of 575 square inches of grilling area and heating area. You can clean it very fast because of the stainless steel finish.
- Very easy to ignite.
- Very durable stainless steel design.
- Very powerful and easy to assemble.
- Side burner for heating or cooking third party.
- Easy to clean after working.
- Uneven heat problem. Sometimes, the rear burners cook slower that the front one leading to improper cooking.
- Takes more space in your kitchen or in the indoor space because of more footprint.
2. Weber 51060001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
This grill is a tiny grill designed from weber only for increasing its portability. The weight is only 30 pounds. You can carry it anywhere with you in the boat or on the wheels.
You get two doors and one burner producing 8500 BTU heat. There is an electronic starting system and also has a temperature gauge. This makes you fire it easily.
This weber grill has porcelain coated aluminum lid and grates. You get 189 square inches of area for cooking. You don’t need to worry about anything here. Just press the ignition button and you are on.
You can easily assemble and again disassemble the grill for transportation purposes. You can roll and roll in your parties with your little friend. You will feel it tough and light because aluminum is its base metal. You can adjust the grill in the very low area and is far better than any other grill in portability. You can also attach the adapter hose to the grill for an attachment for the propane tank.
Webber Q1200 gives you a control for low to high temperatures accessing to the knobs at the front. You can adjust the temperature by the temperature gauge on the head. You will definitely feel a great ease with this portable grill.
- Highly portable.
- Very simple to assemble.
- Very sleek and sexy design.
- Uses small disposable propane cylinders.
- You get a single burner here and can take longer time for larger pieces of meat.
3.Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
You get a huge grill with the power of 40800 BTU per hour and a side burner with 12000 BTU. You don’t need to doubt its durability because the whole body is made up of stainless steel.
Being a 40,800 BTU grill, the weight is only 88 pounds and has two wheels to roam easily in your garden. You can ignite is very simply by pressing the electric ignition button. You can note its temperature in the inbuilt thermometer.
You will get a nice working area of 438 square inches. The grates are made up of cast iron and coated with porcelain and your grill gets extra heat and lifetime. It has a side tray for performing other works and getting more space on the grill.
You get even heat on the grates as they are made from cast iron. Well, you get more than a piece of iron here. You can reach an ultimate range of temperature up to 650 F in the steady air.
- Very durable and solid.
- Nice space for cooking.
- A lot of temperature for lovely cooking up to 650 F.
- Easy to start with a single button.
- Very efficient and starts getting hot in its first seconds.
- Not very simple to assemble because some parts fit each other with much difference and there are no exact instructions given.
- Hotter on lower temperature settings too and makes hard to cook fish like salmon.
4. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart 36,000 BTU 3-Burner Gas Grill
It is a fantastic three burner gas grill by Dyna-Glo. This grill produces a heat of 36000 BTU in an hour. Its grates and burners are fully made up of cast iron for increasing their durability.
The lid is made of two cast iron walls which give it extra support and also keep it cool. It has a stylish design with many features. You get a towel hanger in its one side extension.
The electronic pulse ignition system is used on the grill to give it a smooth start. It got a preparation space at a side which is foldable to decrease its covering area. There is an inbuilt thermometer to keep an eye on the temperature of the grill. You will get perfectly cooked food in it.
The porcelain coats on the grates integrate all the heat inside the food and make it more juicy and healthy. You can assemble it in just minutes. It has wheels to transfer from one place to other. This is very best of its kind from other grills under 300.
- Ultimate space on the grill with a minimal footprint.
- Easy to ignite and adjust the temperature.
- Easy to clean after use.
- Cast iron makes it durable.
- Integrated towel hanger and tool hooks.
- After using for a few months, the paint on the sides of grill may be scales off.
5. MASTER COOK BBQ 4-Burner Cabinet Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
This grill is a griddle station with a huge working space on it. It has an extreme power of 48000 BTU having four burners with the capacity of 12000 BTU each.
It has wheels on its four legs by which you can slide it anywhere with an ease. It has full cooking space of 518 square inches. It has a huge space to work on without messing in the food.
It is made up of stainless steel. The burners and the grates are constructed from the stainless steel. It also has an independent knob for every burner to control the every bit of it. You can use it in your home, picnics, and parties as well.
It will decrease the burden of people in your party as you get more cooking space. It also has a push-button easy ignition system. To save space or adjust its height, you can fold its legs. The grill has an inbuilt grease catcher for its best use and an ease for working.
- Has a great space on it.
- Easy to use and ignite.
- Easy to assemble from the box.
- Long lasting burners with stainless steel.
- A little heavy than other grills in weight.
- Has a larger footprint and needs a lot of space.
A gas grill is a nice tool which you should add to your kitchen. It will make you feel proud in your parties when people will notice a fantastic grill in your home.
Now its turn to choose the best from the best gas grills under 300. Each one of the categories is best on their own, but the winner is Char-Broil 463439915 Traditional 4-Burner Gas Grill. All the contestants in this race were on the top. They are the best you can get under 300.
It beats its companions in all the stated fields like style, power, functionality, working cost etc. It has a stylish design with many functions and features. It has more space and one heating corner to make any complimentary dish with your grill. The temperature gauge in the system helps you to keep an eye on the heat. It is a powerful choice and you will feel it in your party. You will get a bumper surprise in just 300 dollars.
Thank you for reading this article and comment us if having any question. Have a delicious day.