Here I would like to share one of the most tempting food creations. I have personally tried this out. This recipe provides a peculiar opportunity to enjoy dynamic taste streams just in a single dish.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Peanut butter
- 1 bunch of Scallions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 fresh tomatoes, finely minced
- 1 lbs macaroni
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 15 ounces red beans (boiled)
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 cups sweet corn (boiled)
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Green chilies
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
Material required for preparing dipping sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- ½ cup pomegranate
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
How to cook:
- Heat some olive oil in When oil began to sizzle, add minced garlic cloves. Let the cloves get light brown, then add cumin, green chillies and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook for 2 minutes until all the stuff become consolidated, forming a thick gravy. Add already boiled ground meat, scallions, pepper, macaroni and lemon juice.
- Transfer this mixture into a pressure cooker and add some more water into it, then leave it for 45 minutes.
- After that, take a large pot of salted water to boil macaroni beans and sweet corns. Drain it and then set aside.
- This step is a bit tricky and requires extra efficiency. Take your grilling pan and grill macaroni for a while with some capsicum cubes. Be careful not to leave the stuff on grilling pan for too long.
- After that, transfer the mixture into a pan with some olive oil. Add cheddar cheese, sweet corns and red beans into it and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Lower down the intensity of heat and simmer for half an hour until all the ingredients become tender and soft.
- Now it’s almost ready to be served. Garnish it with fine slices of boiled egg, fresh scallions and finely chopped capsicum.
- Drizzle it with some peanut butter to make your dish attractive and exotic flavor.
- Prepare sour sauce by adding plain yogurt in a large bowl and then add cumin seed, black pepper
into it and blend it using an electric beater. Blend until it forms a foamy
- Blend pomegranate seeds with a little water so that it makes a thick paste. Add this thick paste into the yogurt mixture and give it a slight blend. Sprinkle some grilled, toasted peanuts and almonds over it.
This scrumptious piece of food can serve as a best available option when you are really hungry and need a solid food to satisfy your temptation. It provides a heavy meal, however the sour sauce can act as an appetizer. Buttery meat offers a high caloric value and lunch time is the best time to serve this. Cheese and macaroni, add up a creamy flavor to this and it helps to grab the attention of kids.