Waking up the next day without someone to prepare your meal in bed but you alone? Perhaps you’re one of those brave-souled lad who necessarily moved into your city apartment for college or maybe you’re one of those many denial princess-turned wives who now has a husband to cook for dinner. The idea of cooking is horrifying right? But hey, problems are meant to be solved even your own cooking dilemma.
So you pretty know that you just can’t cook anywhere else – you have to have a space – it’s the kitchen! Like your wardrobe full of clothes when you were single or staying in your parents’ home before, your very own kitchen shall have all the needed things it can to function. This article spills some of the basic kitchen tools and equipment you may want to consider in building you cooking space.
- Knives – I believe there’s not a list of decent and real dish that doesn’t require cutting pork, meat or beef into desired sizes! Even the basic art sautéing requires mincing or dicing. For this, buy a reliable fine edges cutting knives- usually comes in a set. Try AmazonBasics 14-Piece Knife – This set will allow you to slice anything you want, even how big and what kind of meat, vegetable or fruit it is plus it comes with its woody knives’ rack.!
- Cutting Boards- This super best friend of you set of knives shall always be present- it’s just a hard life if you don’t have one. Brands like Proteak Rectangular Cutting Board can be one of your options. It is a wooden board thus it’s morefriendly to your knives, just make sure to through clean and dry it after use.
- Preparation Bowls – Have a set of different sizes of mixing bowls and you sure will ease your way combining the ingredients for your saucy dish or pastas. OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set is. This fun colorful bowls are not only helpful in your baking and cooking needs but also a delight to look at your kitchen!
- Measuring Cups and Spoon – Sets of these and you’ll sure get the right taste of almost everything you cook! Kitchen MissionTM Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls – This kitchen must-haves are actually safe washer friendly and are non-rusting.
- Mesh Strainer- Proves to be useful for the holidays’ season or even just for occasional use to drain your noodles or pasta!
- Pot – You love soups and almost anything that’s just creamy we’ll having one sturdy pot that can be used for such purposes is a delight. Just imagine how warming it is to enjoy a bowl of delicious soup especially if it’s cold outside.
- Skillet – Thumbs up for this multitasker, because of this you can munch your well-loved sunny-die up or scrambled egg and your bacon strips. Nonstick skillets are a must have.
- Rice Cooker- Good thing technology is even more advanced, you can’t imagine yourself manually cooking the rice or else it’ll turn out to rice soup.
- Utensils- From forks, spoons, glasses to plates, how can you even forget these oh-so basic kitchen tools? You just can’t cook and eat your pasta with bare hands. Lipper International 826 – This collection of Pasta mixing and serving tools are actually charming. This is more appropriately use for large volume of dish cooking and suits rustic kitchen style.
- Meat Grinder- Dinner or perhaps any meal couldn’t be more alive with favorite meatballs or sausages or even your birds’ nest soup without your minced carrots and other cabbages. For these task, opt for a reliable meat grinder and you’ll never be at lost. Aside from KitchenAid brand there are other brands like STX International STX-3000 by STX INTERNATIONAL. It comes with fine and coarse plates and its wrench to allow you to mince your meat or veggies easily.
- Blender – summer season and even your diet meal plan sure have favorite smoothies included. Bank on affordable yet sturdy blender for fruity or veggie goodness! Try Hamilton Beach 58148A by Hamilton Beach. This is an energy-efficient blender that allows you to have your smoothie in short time.
- Instant Read Thermometer – Paranoid about overcooking your meat or the opposite, then a digital thermometer will keep you well-informed of the temperature to bring your meat to tender perfection. Among the many brands, there’s CDN IRM200-Glow ProAccurate Meat at or Lavatools Digital Food Thermometer. Both actually features an easy-read temperature and time meter enabling you to perfectly measure how long and how much temperature you need to produce your desired meat or fruits and veggies’ tenderness.
Investing on these several kitchen must-haves keeps you on the right track of becoming your own master in your very own kitchen. So that the next thing you have to worry is learning recipes for dinner!