For many of us, we have no choice but to purchase our meat over-the-counter and pay those extra dollars. This is why you need to take a few minutes to ponder on the many benefits a hand grinder can offer you, particularly the LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder. You might be surprised to find that it offers a myriad of benefits you can’t say no to.
The following are just some of the benefits this meat hand grinder can bring to the table:
Good quality ground meat all the time.
When you’re buying from the grocery, you don’t know if the meat they’re selling is fresh or really free from fat. You don’t know what went in there before they ground it. If you grind your own meat using the LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Hand Grinder, you can choose the meat you are going to grind. You can opt for some fat or completely lean meat to cook. You can season the meat any way you want and you will be assured that everything that comes out of it is fresh.
Incomparable meat texture.
Unlike buying pre-ground meat, which tends to sit in the freezer for days, freshly-ground meat from your hand grinder has amazing texture. It’s fresh, has a nice color and has moisture that would make cooking a cinch.
Cheaper than buying ground meat.
Yes, learning how to use your clamp-on hand grinder might take some time getting used to but when you have gotten the hang of it, it’s easier to make your own ground meat. It’s cheaper that way, hence enabling you to save a lot of money.
Cooking rare meat patties is now possible.
We don’t suggest cooking your burger patties rare when you’re getting it in the grocery. You just don’t know how fresh the meat is. But if you have your very own hand grinder, all you need to do is pick freshly-butchered meat and run it in this machine. It does the work for you so you can cook burger patties any way you like them.
- Stainless steel all-over. This means your hand grinder won’t turn rusty over time.
- Comes with three stuffing tubes. You can make different kinds of sausages!
- Opening on clamp is wide. This allows you to secure the grinder on a lot of kitchen surfaces.
- Carbon steel blade. This is easier to sharpen and lasts longer than your average steel.
- Comes with two steel plates. You can choose the coarseness of the ground meat you want.
Product User Guide
- Clamp the hand grinder to your counter top to prevent it from moving around when grinding.
- Choose the plate for coarseness of the grind. Secure it to the grinder.
- After deboning your meat, start grinding it.
- Turn the lever until the meat is starting to spew out from the plate.
- Make sure to catch the meat with a bowl.
Maintaining and Cleaning Guide
- Occasionally remove the blades and have them sharpened. Usually, it sharpens on its own when you use it. But if it comes into contact with bones, there might be some chips or damages you need to take care of.
- Remove the plates and clean them properly. Wash with soapy water and allow to dry.
- To clean the inside, take a couple of crumpled paper towels and grind them. This will remove any lingering meat inside your hand grinder.
LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Hand Grinder is a superb buy. It will last you a long time and won’t give you headaches. You will have a great time creating sausage recipes with this!
You can find more about best home meat grinder below it.