People smile, animals smile, birds smile but have you ever heard of vegetables smiling? J Surely in cartoon movies! But today I am going to show you how you can make the potatoes smile!
I will be sharing a recipe of making smiling potatoes which you can keep as a snack in kid’s birthday party. It is very simple to make and very delicious as well.
Potatoes: 2 (large sized)
Salt: As per your taste
Black pepper: Half tablespoon
Corn flour: 2 Tablespoons
All purpose flour: 2 Tablespoons+ 4 tablespoons
Oil: For frying
- Peel off potatoes and cut them into pieces
- Boil potatoes until tender and let them aside to cool down
- Mash potatoes and add salt, black pepper, corn floor and all purpose flour into them
- Mix them well and form a dough
- Dust the surface with some flour and roll out the dough onto it
- With a round cutter or a bottle lid, cut out round shapes and make eye using a straw
- Make the smiling mouth using a teaspoon
- Fry your smiling potatoes in oil
- Serve hot with ketchup or sauce
So that was it! Simple and delicious! Try it at home and share your experience.