Have you ever wonder what to do with pickled beets? I am sure that is a question that many of you want to find answers to bring new flavors to your family meals.
And come here, if you are also struggling to find a way to cook this fantastic food, then rest assured. Why is that? Because this article is for you!
We will tell you how the delicious dishes are made from pickled beets, making your family menu more diverse and delicious!
Okay, let’s find out what they are!
What To Do With Pickled Beets? – Read On!
1. Beef cooked with pickled beets
The eye-catching bright red of pickled beets is the highlight of this dish. When you eat, you will feel the sweet aroma of beef, add an elegant little sourness of raspberry and tender aroma of dill. It all makes a dish of beef cooked with pickled beets to become ideal for your meal.
- 150 grams of beef encrusted beef
- 20 grams of smoked pork cheeks
- 50 ml of beef broth
- 80 grams of pickled beetroot
- 2 grams dill
- 5 grams of carrots
- 20 grams of fresh beetroot
- 5 grams onion
- 1 gram of garlic
- 100 grams of butter
- 5 grams of celery
- 30 grams of raspberry
- 5 grams of leek
- 20 grams of roasted chestnuts
How to make
- Put all celery, beef, onion, leek, butter, garlic, beef broth in a tight bag, cook in the oven for 4 hours at a temperature of 130 degrees C.
- Put the pickled beets in the tray, bake until they are cooked. Use a knife to stab the beetroot if it feels soft. Cut them into four cubes.
- Use the remaining fresh beetroots to grind finely.
- With bacon, thinly slice and bake until crispy, don’t add oil.
- Chop the beef with beetroot. Garnish with dill, chestnut, and raspberry.
So we can enjoy delicious food at home with the beautiful decoration that we love.
2. Pickled beets ribs soup
This is very tasty as well as very fresh soup. This is an excellent dish for your family to have a delicious meal on the first day of the week.
Pickled beets ribs soup is a nutritious rib with a beautiful red soup, pickled beets, and pork ribs combined with other vegetables to create a delicious, refreshing bowl of soup.
With the combination of pickled beets and other tubers with young ribs in this dish will give you and your family a delicious and nutritious meal!
- 1 beetroot pickled termite.
- 1 potato.
- 100g young rib.
- 1 clove of garlic, pilgrimage.
- Several stalks of green onion.
- 1 carrot.
- Spices: pepper, salt, fish sauce, and seasoning seeds.
How to make
- For pickled beets, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Carrots, potatoes, wash, peel and cut small pieces to taste.
- For ribs, clean and chop small pieces to taste. And then, marinate with pepper, salt, fish sauce, seasoning seeds, and minced garlic to absorb.
- Heat the pot on the stove with some cooking oil, add the pilgrimage, stir until fragrant and a little yellow, then add the garlic. When the garlic is almost yellow, add the young ribs, stir the meat and add water to cook until the water boiling.
- Wait the water has boiled, add the beetroot and carrots. When the pickled beets and carrots are almost soft, add the potatoes, cook until the bulbs are cooked, add seasonings to taste, turn off the heat. Scoop out a bowl, sprinkle with chopped green onions, and serve immediately.
So, until now, I think that you have known what to do with pickled beets to get very delicious and nutritious dishes. Please keep these recipes to add to the family menu and enrich the whole family!
With the processing of pickled beetroot that we have just shared above, make very pickled beetroots carefully to ensure the safety of health for you and your loved ones.
I hope you have a nice day!